Friday, February 24, 2012

Dead tired equals shoes

From 8 am to 5.30 pm I did not even get one minute of break today.

That's just what happens some days on my job :)

I was super exhausted and since I got my salary yesterday and since I NEED shoes as I was on the way to meet Bayu I dropped by Charles and Keith.

I hardly find shows I like but so far I have had very good luck at Charles and Keith and they are not super super expensive and the quality is not bad.

So I bought two pairs since I hardly buy shoes for myself and since I don't know when I will find shoes I like since that hardly happens and now is the time.

Also I didn't want to wear by beloved asics running shoes all day since they are waaaaaay more expensive than my 2 pairs today LOL.

Somehow this time round gold caught my eye as you will see in the picture.

They are both flats. I really love wedges and heels etc. but I only can wear what I'm comfortable with and these shoes will be worn every single day (every day casual type shoes)

The one I'm wearing just came in yesterday.

And yes, this did relieve my tiredness ;)

1 comment:

  1. Cute shoes :) my salary is out today so I wanna go shipping too!

    ReplyDelete